Join outdoor yoga classes every Wednesday evening from 19h30 to 20h30.
You can expect dynamic movement when temperatures are cooler and gentle movement when the air is hot.
This yoga class is open to all levels.
Here are some practical things to consider:
- Bring your yoga mat + blanket or a warm scarf for relaxation and to use as a cushion
- Dress in layers + make sure you have warm socks on if the weather is cold
- Mosquito repellant / sunscreen can be a good idea – we are located close to water
- Bring water or tea with you to stay well hydrated
- Places are limited – book your spot in time
How to get there:
The platform is located between the 2 bigger lakes in the forest outside on the fenced area of the beach.
By bicycle or on foot:
– coming from Hofstade / Mechelen-South: Enter the domain through at the entrance near the swimming pool of Hofstade. The easiest way is following the path between the 2 lakes and take a left just before coming in front of the gate of the beach. It can take a bit more than 10 minutes to reach the platform from this entrance.
– coming from Schiplaken: Enter the park near the entrance at the beach side and follow the road in between the buildings, with the main lake and beach on your left side.
By car: Park at the “strandparking”. Go direction the sports buildings at the beach and follow the path to the right. Keep in mind you have to pay for this parking.
Not afraid of a little walk? Park at the Swimming Pool in Hofstade. The parking is free. Enter the domain, and walk in between the 2 main lakes in the direction of the beach.
Map of the location of the Zenplatform by Sport Vlaanderen Hofstade: