Yoga Weekend Retreat
Silence. Heart. Courage.
Retreat with silence. Wander with your heart. Emerge with courage.
Join us for a yoga weekend retreat from 24 to 26 March 2023 in Yeunten Ling Institut in Huy.
This is a call for all those who feel the need to retreat, wonder, move and connect.
Yoga. Meditation. Journaling. Creating. Sharing. And being in nature.
Gift yourself this weekend to uncover your inner rhythm that nurtures you and helps you to move forward.
Modest facilities, rich environment.
Elize & Kim
Elize & Kim
Elize is a long time yogi and an experienced teacher – Hatha and Yin yoga being the foundations of all her classes. Elize’s approach is gentle, observant and playful. Elize has a background in intuitive movement and dance improvisation.
Elize is an expat living in Belgium and a mother of 2 young children.
Elize: “Yoga gives me a profound sensation that feels like returning home. I want to give you time and space to reconnect, exercise, feel and observe your body, your home.”
No class is the same. Kim prefers to work with the energy of the students and the group. “Together we explore, turn inwards and look at what is there.” Time for grounding and relaxation are key ingredients in her teachings.
In 2017 Kim founded Yoga & Co Mechelen. She has been teaching Yin, Yin/Yang, and Hatha there for over five years and is currently working as a teacher at the new studio Allround Zen.
Kim: “As a mother of two teenagers, meditation, yoga and mindfulness are important stepping stones that help to juggle between work and family.”
“We share the same values in yoga and in life. It is probably no coincidence that we joined together to start this adventure. Over the years we have gained a variety of insights, methods and tools. On these foundations we offer you this program with excitement and confidence.”Elize & Kim have been working side by side for the last 5 years
Program yoga retreat
We grant you autonomy to choose what is suitable for you.
Manage your retreat weekend according to your pace.
The weekend will be bilingual – Nederlands & English. Feel free to use what feels comfortable. Elize & Kim speak both languages.
|7.30 Meditation||7.30 Meditation|
|8.00 Breakfast||8.00 Breakfast|
|9.30 Yoga||9.30 Yoga|
|11.00 Break||11.30 Break|
|12.00 Lunch||12.00 Lunch|
|14.00 Activity||14.00 Closing activity|
|16.00 Arrival / Tea time||16.00 Tea time||16.00 Tea time / Departure|
|17.00 Opening activity||17.00 Practice and sharing|
|18.30 Break||18.30 Break|
|19.00 Dinner||19.00 Dinner|
|20.30 Evening ritual||20.30 Winding down|
|21.30 Bed time||21.30 Bed time|
Prices and costs
- Double shared room, shared bathroom – 374€ pp
- Single room, shared bathroom – 403€ pp
- Double shared room, private bathroom – 418€ pp
- Single room, private bathroom – 460€ pp
Price includes accommodation for 2 nights, all vegetarian meals, the activities mentioned in the schedule, tea and coffee throughout the day.
- Bed sheets (extra cost of 11€ on the day of arrival or bring your own)
- Transportation to and from the location. We encourage carpooling.
Contact for more information:
firstname.lastname@example.org (NL) // email@example.com (ENG)
Registration and cancellation policy
- Registration for retreat is complete when participant fills in the participation form and makes a partial payment via bank transfer
following bank account: BE27 9731 6460 3273 (Yoga & Co), as indicated in the confirmation email.
- The costs of the accommodation (according to the rate of the Tibetan Institute, communicated in the confirmation email) are covered by participant by making a payment on the day of arrival directly to the Institute.
- Participants have to agree to the registration and cancellation policy.
- Early bird registration and bank transfer has to be completed by 31 December 2022.
- Minimum amount of participants: 14
- In case of cancellation before 20 February 2023 administration costs of 150€ will be charged.
- In case of cancellation after 20 February 2023 no refund is possible.
- In case of illness or severe injury the organizers have to be informed by email immediately and a doctor’s note (issued on 23 March 2023 the latest) has to be presented the same day. In such case a refund is possible. 150€ of administration costs will be charged and are not refundable. After 23 March 2023 no refund is possible.
- In case the retreat is canceled by the organizers, participants can receive a full refund.
Instituut Yeunten Ling
Château du Fond l’Évêque
Promenade Saint-Jean l’Agneau, 4