New locations in Mechelen
starting from September 2019
Attend your weekly yoga classes in small groups at 2 new locations:
Gentle yoga 18:45-20:00 (beginners, gentle movement)
Hatha yoga 20:15-21:30 (all levels)
Location: Den Abeel
Jozef Verbertstraat 61, 2800 Mechelen (map)
Hatha yoga 9:00-10:15 (all levels)
Hatha yoga 18:45-20:00 (all levels)
Gentle yoga 20:15-21:30 (beginners, gentle movement)
Stuivenbergbaan 33, 2800 Mechelen (map)
Yoga & Co
Yin Yang Yoga on Tuesday evening: 20:30 – 21:45
Book your classes and pay for them online or by bank transfer.
Book a class
- single class : €13
- 7 classes: €84 (€12 / class)
- 14 classes: €156 (€11,14 / class)
Hatha Yoga, Antastha Yoga, Yin Yoga, Yoga Nidra
- Yoga Teacher Training Course, Hatha Yoga
2013/2014 Yogalife Belgium, Gent, Belgium (200 h)
- Advanced Yoga Teacher Training Course, Antastha Yoga
2015 Yogalife, Goa, India (100 h)
- Yin Yoga Foundation Teacher Training with Joe Barnett, Yin Yoga
2016 Brussels, Belgium (30 h)
- Yin Yoga Next Level Teacher Training with Joe Barnett, 2018 & 2019 Brussels, Belgium (60 h)
- Yin Yoga: Functional Approach with Paul Grilley, 2019 Online course (20h)
I am practicing Hatha yoga since 2004. During the past decades I have explored the movement and body in Laboratory of Stage Arts, as well as different dance, movement and improvisation workshops and performances in Europe. Moving to Belgium in 2012 brought me back to the path of Yoga, that I am sharing as a teacher since 2013.
My mission is to offer time and space for you to feel and hear your body. Help you find joy in movement and ease in stillness.
I believe in steady growth in strength and flexibility. My approach is gentle and observant with an eye for your specific needs and your unique body.
Since 2016 I am assisting and teaching in Yogalife Belgium yoga teacher training courses. I work closely together with my teachers Manoj Bhanot and Sanjeev Bhanot.